Sunday, May 15, 2011

Bush decsribes moment Obama broke news about Osama to him

“I was eating souffle at Rise Restaurant with Laura and two buddies,” ABC reports Bush said. “I excused myself and went home to take the call,” he explained. “Obama simply said ‘Osama Bin Laden is dead.’” President Bush went on to say how President Obama decribed the raid to kill Osama bin Laden in detail to him and President Bush said he told President Obama it was a "good call". Bush went on to give his thoughts on what bin Ladens' death means. President Bush said "“The guy is dead. That is good, Osama’s death is a great victory in the war on terror. He was held up as a leader.” He added “The intelligence services deserve a lot of credit. They built a mosaic of information, piece by piece." He ended with saying "I met SEAL Team Six in Afghanistan. They are awesome, skilled, talented and brave, “I said, ‘I hope you have everything you need. One guy said, ‘We need your permission to go into Pakistan and kick ass.’” Team Seal Six finally got that permission from President Obama and they did just what they said they would do. Great job Seals and God Bless America!

No comments:

Post a Comment